Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I heard a rumor

No.. not that you've got a broken heart.. I heard the O's might have sealed a 3 year deal with Aubrey Huff. Side note: my college roomie my first year was named Aubrey. It was a girl though. I'd never really heard of that name until then. Anyway, it seems the deal may be pending a physical this week, but the Baltimore Sun seems to be reporting it for 20 million dollars. He'll fill in the holes we need (seemingly) at first base, the outfield and even third base if necessary. I think he'd make a good fit and I hope it works out. Anything that'll stop the Brian Roberts trade rumors will make me a happy girl, although that won't happen until we unload Rodrigo Lopez.

Anyway, no pictures, but more later on the long weekend. Hope everyone had a great new year. Yay 2007!

No comments: