Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Running late...

That's what I was this morning. Of course, no one will know because there was a nice traffic tie-up from I-90 to 787 that I got caught in so it looked legit. And no, I will not be taking the time off my time sheet because I don't ever take the breaks I'm entitled to. I think it averages out.


Anyway, it's been a crazy busy morning so I haven't (and don't) have time to post anything of substance right now, but I thought you Idol fans would find this interesting. I don't agree with them all (or remember them all for that matter) but since my boy made the list I'm a happy girl. (Before you ask, YES, I will take any opportunity to post a Chris Daughtry picture on this blog)


We will get to the Academy Award nominations this afternoon.. Couple shockers and some notables left off the list that we need to discuss. Well, I'll discuss and damnit, you will listen to every word I have to say!!!

No comments: