Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year, New Look

I decided to change things up a little bit... also I was a little bored at work and wanted to make lunch come quicker. So.. hope you like it. I switched from the old blogger to the new Google blogger, which was a long time (and lots of harassing from the blogger people) coming. I hope it's a little more Oriole friendly!!

Quick gossip - Britney Spears apparently "was tired" and had to be taken out of Pure Nightclub in Vegas, where she was hosting their New Year's Eve party (for approximately $300,000). On January 1st she checked into a "spa" in Arizona. Who wants to take the bet that she's in rehab by St. Patty's Day? Or at the very least there'll be a crazy intervention. Looks like someone wasn't quite as ready for motherhood as she thought.

1 comment:

Rob said...

I like the new look and am very proud of you for finally switching. :)