Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Does this disturb anyone but me?

The demise (well.. one reason for it) of Marilyn Manson and Dita Von Teese’s marriage was due to his burgeoning relationship with Evan Rachel Wood. If this is true, then I find it to be insanely disturbing. If it’s not true, I still find it insanely disturbing! The girl is exactly half his age, for one thing. Granted, she’s 19 and can make her own decisions, but what woman find attractive about this man, I’ll never know. Perhaps she’s going through this weird “I need to be like my character in Thirteen” rebellion. Who knows? The other rumor going around is that Lindsey Lohan was constantly calling the Manson/Von Teese residence because she wanted Manson to go out partying with her. Apparently he’s a hell of a cocktail party entertainer. All I can say is, WTF? All of you beautiful women (Rose McGowan included) can, and hopefully will, do better.

In Office news, it’s been confirmed that Joss Whedon (of Buffy fame) has been tapped to direct an episode. I can only imagine what kind of episode it will be. Maybe no one will speak, or maybe Pam will slaughter Angela. Either way, how can it be bad? Immediately following his installment, there’ll be one directed by J.J. Abrams, one of the creators of Lost. Those are going to be two crazy weeks in Scranton, that’s for damn sure!

George Michael has pled innocent to charges of being unfit to drive and possessing marijuana that stem from an incident where police found him passed out in his car and blocking an intersection in London. He was not in court, but his attorney passed on the plea. She also asked that the charges be dropped as his blood sample was taken illegally. We’ll have to wait until the next hearing to see what happens with that. I adore George Michael. His greatest hits is one of m favorite cd’s. I just wish he could get his shit together. Plus, shouldn’t all these famous people with DWI’s and the like, have a driver, or some sort of handler that would at least call them a cab? I just don’t get it.

If you can believe it, there was snow on the ground this morning! I truly believe this is the first time all winter there was more than a slight dusting of snow on the ground. I even slid a little pulling out of J’s brother’s driveway. Is it sad that it made me kinda happy? I mean.. I love all this nice weather as much as the next guy or girl, but it really is winter and if something doesn’t happen soon I can just see some crazy freak storm happening as I’m trying to leave for Ireland. Speaking of which, I spent all day looking for flights and found a non-stop both there and back. However, it didn’t occur to me until I told my traveling buddy about it, that we are flying back into the States on Friday the 13th. I’m not really a superstitious person, but it does freak me out a bit. Then again, Crystal is the girl who scheduled her latest child’s C-section on Friday the 13th, so I think it’ll probably work out. Regardless, think good thoughts on Friday, April 13th… deal? Have a great hump night and make the most of it!

No comments: