Thursday, January 25, 2007

There's a lot to get to, but no time in which to get to it!

Chris Daughtry is coming to Revolution Hall in Troy, NY… on St. Patrick’s Day. WTF? I can’t be there as I always make a pilgrimage to New York City on St. Patrick’s Day, and considering it’s a Saturday well, let’s just say it’s impossible for me to skip it for my first Daughtry concert. I have a feeling he’ll be back in the area soon and I’ll do some research to see how close he is in the days prior to and after that show. But you know what this means? Yep.. a gratuitous Chris Daughtry picture posted on the blog. Come on.. you knew it was coming!

In a follow up to one of yesterday’s posts regarding the death of Doug Blasdell from “Work Out:” It seems Doug was undergoing chemotherapy for a brain tumor, so we can only assume there were some complications stemming from that. He was hospitalized over the weekend and died rather suddenly so I guess that answers any questions I had yesterday.

Top Chef - Um… yeah… SO Not happy with the outcome of the final two. Sam and Elia were my favorites and while I knew Elia wouldn’t make the top 2, I thought for sure Sam would be there. Then again, considering the dishes they made and the instructions they were given, no one could be asked to leave but them.

I just got completely swamped at work so I can’t finish this post. If I can’t get to it tomorrow I will finish it over the weekend. Enjoy your afternoon and I’ll try to get out of work on time..

No comments: