Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Morning

If you remember correctly, I was enthralled with Justin Timberlake on SNL, especially his “Dick in a Box” skit. Well, someone has made a rebuttal to it for the ladies. Check out this site then click here to see the video she made on YouTube. It’s pretty funny and she’s gotten quite a bit of recognition for it. The video has appeared on The Soup on E!, Keith Olbermann’s show and other similar programs.

In other news, Doug, one of the trainers on the Bravo show “Work Out” died unexpectedly. No one has yet to say what the cause of death was, but the guy was in great shape and only 40 years old so I’m sure I’m not the only one wondering what the hell happened! He seemed like a really nice guy on the show, a father figure of sorts and my heart goes out to his friends and family members. It’ll be interesting to see how that changes the dynamic on the show and see how it affects everyone involved. I hope it’s something they do touch on instead of glossing over it.

Speaking of Bravo - tonight is the first part of the Top Chef finale in Hawaii. I really can't believe I got as into the show as I did considering I barely know how to boil water on the stove. (No really.. I'm not lying about that.. My friends in college used to crack on me for making Kraft Macaroni and Cheese in the microwave) Anyway, we'll see who's hair grew in and who makes it to the final two for next week's episode (or at least we should!).

No comments: