Wednesday, January 17, 2007

This can't be happening...

Rumor has it that Jeremy Piven was "canoodling" and sucking face with America's Next Top Model runner up, Melrose at the Golden Globes afterparties. Please, PLEASE say it isn't so! I love the show, but no self respecting Emmy winner dates a reality show castoff! Come on! He can date a real model if he wants. I swear I would feel the same way even if it were Caridee.. (ok.. probably not, but I still would not be happy about it!)

Also on the rumor mill is that John Krasinski and Rashida Jones (Jim and Karen on The Office) might be having a second go round at their relationship. Apparently they looked pretty cozy, as did B.J. Novak and Mindy Kaling (Ryan and Kelly). If that is the case then BJ is a pretty good actor as I'm always convinced he can't really stand Mindy. There are some deleted scenes from last week's Office up at NBC.com. I haven't had a chance to check them out yet, but I'm sure they're pretty comical.

Check out the rest of the gossip here.

No comments: