Thursday, February 05, 2009

Let's pretend people read this blog on a regular basis, if only to make me feel bad for not posting and to prove to my mom that people do read this and I don't just have nothing better to do. On that note, I apologize for not having a chance to post this week. My nights have been extremely busy (and by nights I mean EVENINGS.. Get your mind out of the gutter) forcing blogging to be waylaid by TV, bad soccer playing and catching up on DVR'd shows via treadmill. I have a HUGE post-it with tons of notes on it, so I'll try to catch up this weekend, if any of the my notes are still relevant.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

like an 8.5"x11" size Post-it? Post-its should NOT be that large. It's just unnecessary and sort of defies the spirit of the Post-it note, does it not??

Anonymous said...

I check your blog everyday :)

Sandra said...

Yep, I check you everyday too, K. And SOB COPIOUSLY when you have neglected to post. But I forgive (as I'm not the most diligent of bloggers either)

Anonymous said...

I love the blog! Not as much as I love momma Sheila, but I love the blog!