Sunday, February 22, 2009

SJP and Daniel Craig come out to present art direction. Ok.. when did she get boobs? Apparently that dress really is worth every penny.. The nominees are: Benjamin Button, The Duchess, The Dark Knight, Changeling and Revolutionary Road. And the Oscar goes to: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I have to say, while it might have been a bit too long, it was a visually beautiful film!

More awards.. costume design this time. I'm really glad that only the "big" awards are the ones that take hours to present. The nominees for costume design are: Revolutionary Road, The Duchess, Milk, Benjamin Button and Australia. And the Oscar goes to: The Duchess. Makes sense. I think it was the movie that probably had the most costume to design!

And now.. makeup. Gee.. I wonder who'll win that one? The nominees are: Benjamin Button, The Dark Knight, Hellboy II: The Golden Army. Ok wait.. this could be closer than I thought.. The Oscar goes to: Benjamin Button. Yup.. I was right. Always go with your first instinct.

Time for my sister's boyfriend, Robert Pattinson, presenting a movie yearbook of romance with Amanda Seyfriend from Mamma Mia. Romance is even more romantic when it's shown to you by a sexy man with an accent. They even showed a kiss from Milk. Well I guess the Oscars really ARE getting progressive, aren't they?

No comments: