Sunday, February 22, 2009

I just went downstairs to change my laundry, and told my sister that Heath Ledger won the Oscar. Her response: "How was his speech? "Terrible... absolutely terrible.

Bill Maher is up to introduce the Documentary nominees, and bitch that his documentary didn't get a nod. I cant' remember all the nominees, so I'll just tell you that the Oscar goes to: Man on Wire, which is basically the only one I'd even heard of. I think it's about a man.... on a wire.. who can do magic. Sweet..

Nominees for best Short Documentary are: The Conscience of Nhem En, The Final Inch, Smile Pinki and The Witness From the Balcony of Room 306. The Oscar goes to Smile Pinki, and the poor winner (Megan Mylin) has a long way to go to get to that stage, but she makes it in record time in a dress and heels!

No comments: