Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Advice: If you're going to poop at work, don't wear obvious shoes.

I mean, it's one thing if someone comes in the bathroom and you're COMPLETELY silent, waiting for that person to leave and clenching your cheeks until they wash their hands (way too slow) and get the F out. However, if you're wearing.. let's say.. shoes that aren't black or brown, all I have to do is look under the stall (which I can see in the mirror while washing my hands) and I will know who's had chili for lunch. Think about that..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gross. Remind me not to poop in the same bathroom as you! :)

Kara said...

Toine - I wasn't LOOKING.. it was just kind of obvious so there wasn't anything I can do about it. Sometimes people poop at work. I get that.. but you should just be a little less conspicuous about it. That's all I'm saying.. That, and guys and girls are different in that regard. I've never heard a guy talk about how they held it in until another guy left the stall!