Sunday, February 22, 2009

Freida Pinto... by far one of the best dressed of the night. The color is stunning on her and the cut is completely different from anything that's been on the carpet. That girl is drop dead gorgeous and if she dumped her husband to date her 18 year old co-star, well.. you go girl!

I feel dirty saying it, but Zac Efron is such a cutie! His skin is like BUTTAH..

LOVE Viola Davis's hair.. not so much on the dress. it's a little too... shiny for my taste, but she looks great in it. And I love that her husband looks like he's bursting with pride. Too cute..

Wow... that's really all I can say about Miley Cyrus. I'm not sure if I like it or not, to be honest. I do like the cut and the neckline, but the jury is still out on the bottom. I think she pulls it off better than Sarah Jessica Parker, who is more than double her age.

No comments: