Sunday, February 22, 2009

Here comes Queen Latifah to sing during the video montage of those that were lost this year. She's done so much acting in the last few years that I forget she can actually sing.

Hugh Jackman again.. Please give me a big award Hugh... I'm sleepy.. President of the Academy.. no speech.. Yay!

Reese Witherspoon, in a dress I don't like. I didn't think she was capable of that. She is here to introduce the Best Director Award, and the nominees are: Danny Boyle (Slumdog Millionaire), Ron Howard (Frost/Nixon), David Fincher (Benjamin Button), Stephen Daldry (The Reader) and Gus Van Sant (Milk) and the Oscar goes to Danny Boyle for Slumdog Millionaire! That award is HUGE, as is the bouncing that's done by Boyle (for his kids of course).

Coming up.. the final awards of the evening.. or so they say.. I wonder how many commercial breaks I'm going to have to sit through to get to them!

No comments: