Sunday, February 22, 2009

I've seen Meryl Streep look like a completely hot mess, but I think she looks kind of nice tonight. The dress fits her well and it is certainly age appropriate. She usually does the off the shoulder thing, whcih when you're her age, is about all you can do (unless you have the body of Helen Mirren, which she doesn't).

I love Jack Black, but he's a tad too scruffy for the Oscars. I do liek the blue suit though. It's different and perfect for him.

It's a lot of dress, but Marisa Tomei can pull it off. The color looks amazing on her and while it's a lot of pleats, I think it works for her.

Seth Rogen is looking GOOD! I don't know if I would recognize him if he weren't with Judd Apatow and Leslie Mann, who looks amazing in her dress. I'm not sure if I like it quite yet, but it's skin tight and she pulls it off for sure.

No comments: