Monday, February 16, 2009

It was kind of excruciating going to work today, but at least it was a dress down day and traffic was pretty light!


I skipped my Weight Watchers weigh in last week cause I thought I'd been kind of a bad girl. I didn't feel like I had done wonderful this week, especially since I didn't work out all week, thanks to my bum quad. Well, I was VERY pleasantly surprised to find out I lost 4.4 pounds, bringing my grand total to 11.4 pounds since January 12th. Honestly, the last time I did WW I didn't lose too much this soon and I got very deterred, so I'm feeling pretty good about it so far. So good that when I went to Applebee's tonight for dinner with friends, instead of getting the WW menu, I got a quesadilla burger instead. And it was GOOD! What made it even better is that they screwed it up the first time, so I got my meal for free! Food always tastes better when you don't have to pay for it, doesn't it?


So tonight I had dinner with my friends Sarah and Erin. We used to dance together and I've known them both for years. Anyway, Erin suggested having dinner and while we hadn't gotten together in a while, for some reason I thought there was a reason behind the invite, and I was right. Erin wanted to tell Sarah and I in person that she's pregnant, and due in June! She and her husband have been together since high school, so we've basically just been waiting for them to be ready to have kids. They already know it's a girl and are both very excited about becoming parents, so congratulations to both of them! Dinner was great and now I can no longer fault Erin for being tired after a hard day of teaching!


I am a huge fan of The Big Bang Theory, and I found this article very entertaining.


I don't know how your Valentine's Day went, but mine consisted of having some drinks and playing board games with my family. My cousin Lindsey's birthday was Sunday (as was my half birthday) and my cousin Jimmy recently got engaged, so we used our lack of anything better to do on Valentine's Day as an excuse to celebrate everything. My sister and I then went out with Lindsey to help celebrate her b'day. Here are a few pics:


The cousins and their significant others


They were just showing what they look like when they get drunk. I hope they don't get sued like Miley did!
Lindsey and her cousins from both sides.. at least the ones that can drink legally!

I watched the movie "Stay" last night. Yes, I watched it with someone and I am happy to say he didn't get it either. If anyone wants to explain it to me, go ahead. I have my theories, but all in all, I simply didn't understand it, so I'd have to say I'm not a big fan. Not one of my favorite Netflix choices.

Rumors are that Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia are no longer a couple. Yeah, I can't say I'm shocked if that's the case. A 12 year age difference (especially with her being so young) is kind of a big deal.. and kind of creepy considering he playes her uncle on Heroes.
I got some great deals at Macy's this weekend so shop the President's Weekend sale if you can! I got two pairs of Liz Claiborne jeans for $36, not to mention three shirts and a pair of pants for $50. For what I got I definitely should have spent a hell of a lot more money so I can't complain.


Be prepared for the season finale of The Real Housewives of Orange County and the season premiere of The Real Housewives of NYC tomorrow night. Looks like some shit will surely hit the fan!!


Confessions of a Teen Idol ends this weekend and I'm definitely going to have to tape it earlier in the day, as the Oscars are going to force me to miss it when it plays at night. I have to admit, I really want them all to make it and I'm strangely attracted to Hobie (yes.. I know that's not his name but to me, he'll always be Hobie) and am starting to think David Chokachi might not want to keep biting the hand that feeds him. He's a tad full of himself. Don't get me wrong, I still like him, but he could be a little more... thankful. As for our friend Bret Michaels, I still don't understand why he keeps Brittanya around. I don't think he's ever even had a conversation with her considering "she's shy." Um.. no, she's brain dead, not shy. Yet she made it through another week so good for her. As much as she got on my nerves in the beginning, I can't help but laugh my ass off at Ashley. Some of the shit she says seriously cracks me up and she could actually win Bret's heart with her skankaliciousness. I'm still rooting for Beverley but she might be a bit too.. normal. I mean, he's picked the more normal girl both times and it's gotten him nowhere but a sluttified tour bus. I mean.. if that's your thing, that's cool. I watch it every week like clock work so I guess I shouldn't throw stones, right?


Anyhoo.. that's all I've got. I'm hoping to see "He's Just Not That Into You" tomorrow night, so if I do, I'll let you know what I think. Hope those of you that had one enjoyed your day off and I'll catch ya later!

No comments: