Sunday, February 22, 2009

2008 comedy yearbook starts off with James Franco and Seth Rogen in character from Pineapple Express, explaining and giving their two cents about the comedies..

They even laugh at the not funny movies.. Yep.. weed can make you do funny things... so I heard.

I loved Pineapple Express, and I love these guys. There couldn't be better people to joke around about comedies.

James Franco, a cinematographer whose name I can't spell (Janusz Kaminski?.. I gave it a shot), and Seth Rogen are there to introduce the Oscar for Best Live-Action Short (after pointing out their yearbook was written by Judd Apatow). The nominees are: On the Line, Manon on the Asphalt, New Boy, The Pig and Toyland. And the Oscar goes to: A bald man in black (for Toyland).. who I'm assuming is gay from the way he pranced up to the podium. Or maybe that's just how the Germans roll..

No comments: