Sunday, February 22, 2009

I never like it when Penelope Cruz wears bangs. I don't know what my issue is with it. She's still beautiful and she's also wearing cream, with nice, simple jewelry. I can't see the bottom of the dress so maybe I won't like it, but the top is pretty.

I love Philip Seymour Hoffman and he's a big guy, so he's not gonna get the attention of Brad Pitt, but the beanie was NOT a good choice.

Ok, it's different, but I kind of enjoy Kate Winslet's dress! It's definitely different from anything I've seen with the gunmetal gray and the lace, but I think it looks really nice on her. I'm not a huge fan of the hair, but hey.. she still looks gorgeous and she knows what kind of shoes to wear with her dress. I dig that in a girl!

As for Penelope Cruz, I saw the bottom of the dress and it's kind of.. eh. She always goes for these big princessy dresses and it's pretty, but a bit much sometimes.

I so don't like blousey... Jessica Biel.. blousey.. ugh..

Oh Beyonce.. you stand out honey, but I'm not sure it's in a good way.

No comments: