Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm pretty sure Mickey Rourke is not drunk and not a completely hot mess so far! I mean, he's not wearing a tux or anything, but he's looked worse!

Ooh.. Josh Brolin. I'm really not a huge goatee fan these days, but he sure does wear it well. He is a sexy son of a bitch. He and Diane Lane are by far one of the prettiest couples I've ever seen. I do wish she'd worn a color other than black, but maybe she just didn't want to steal her man's thunder. That's sweet.

I hope Jessica Biel didn't spend much on her hair. If she did, she might want to think about firing her hairstylist.. Maybe that's who she was talking to on her cell phone on the red carpet. I just saw Jessica Biel's dress and while I don't like the white on Evan Rachel Wood, I think it looks nice on Jessica Biel... OH GOD, UNTIL I SEE HER SHOES! What the hell is that? Ugh.. that's terrible.. get a pedicure and wear strappy sandals for god's sake!

Anne Hathaway is so damn pretty. For someone who's pale, you would never think she should wear white, but she pulls it off, unlike Evan Rachel Wood. It's a pretty silhouette on her, but she looked so amazing at the Globes and I wish she'd gone with a bright color, but that's just my opinion.

Oh, Marion Cotillard. I didn't expect her to wear something... normal. It has its pretty aspects but let's just say.. that is A DRESS.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

was it last year that Anne Hathaway wore a bright red flowery Grecian thing to the Oscars. I guess I sound critical of it, when I dub it a "thing" but on the contrary, I thought that frock was memorably gorgeous. Although I didn't really see what she wore last night (I didn't watch any of the pre-show crap, pretty much just saw her in her seat, all verklempt when Shirley Mac was praising her) but it couldn't have been as good as the red thing...