Monday, March 02, 2009

I'm exhausted. It was a very long weekend with very little sleep involved.

Friday night I had to bowl (not well, might I add) then ran to Meadowgreens for the beer pong tournament. Tre and Danny were out by the time I got there, but even I managed to get a few games in, just for shits and giggles. We got home around 1, and were rudely woken up by someone grinding branches right outside our house. That was fun. I spent the rest of the day cleaning the house and making food for our dirty toy party. We had such a great time. Laughed our asses off and I think everyone had a blast (and hopefully will eventually get some action!) I ended up at Meadowgreens once again, where I picked up a drunk or two, which caused me to get less sleep than I had anticipated... It had both its entertaining and annoying moments..

Sunday I spent the day at yet another bowling alley, watching my sister and some of the guys bowl. Two of the five were hungover, while I was just tired. We had beers in hand by 10:30 and the whole day was fun, even though no one bowled fantastic. We were home pretty early, so I popped in The Brothers McMullen.. and subsequently fell asleep. The parts I saw of it were good! I woke up in time for Rock of Love Bus and the final episode of the REAL Girls Next Door (not the show it would be if those skanky twins Hef is dating get their own show as well) but then couldn't fall asleep afterwards. I am pretty sure I didn't get more than four hours of sleep, so I'm ready to crash at any moment.

Ok.. snippets..

Bill introduced me to Pandora. CHECK IT OUT! The first four songs it gave me were literally four of my most favorite songs in the world. It's a nice change from the ipod.

The Real Housewives reunion was a trainwreck of epic proportions, that solidifed my feelings that Vicki is the most delusional woman on the face of the planet. If I were Gretchen, I think I wouldn't have even bothered to try to talk over her, because it just didn't matter.. she was going to say what she was going to say and accept no blame for anything she said or did. Poor Donn.. As for the Tamra/Gretchen verbal beatdown, I don't even know what to say. I think it was a shitty time for Tamra to bring up what she did, especially when it's not really something she can prove! I do feel bad for Gretchen. Did I think her relationship with Jeff was sketchy? Absolutely, but it did seem like she cared for him regardless. Anyway, it was a mess, but so damn entertaining. I can only hope the Top Chef reunion on Wednesday is half as good!

Speaking of Top Chef, Hosea squeaked out the win past Stephan and Carla. Carla shot herself in the foot by listening too much to her sous chef, Casey. Hosea got lucky with Richard Blais as his sous chef, while it couldn't have been a more fitting combination to have Stephan paired up with Marcel. The final was really between Stephan and Hosea and while Stephan did well, the fact that his dessert wasn't so great kind of sealed his fate. Hosea decided not to make a dessert, which provided him the opportunity to put out an adequate third dish and take the prize.

My sister and I went to see "He's Just Not That Into You" on Thursday night. It was cute.. nothing overly special, but certainly entertaining. I was thrilled because I had popcorn for dinner. An entire medium popcorn with butter. My stomach did NOT like me after that, but I have no doubts that I will do it again tomorrow when Tara and I go see Slumdog Millionaire.

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen got married, even though they kept denying they were even engaged.

3 more contestants have made their way into the Top 12 of American Idol. I haven't had a chance to watch the results show yet, but I hear the ones that were picked were certainly ones that deserved it.. Unlike "Norman Gentle." But remember kids, he's still got a shot in the wild card round... unless Simon has something to say about it!

I have really got to marry rich and then get divorced.. Wow...

What's the phrase? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me? Shame on YOU Rihanna.. Seriously? Glutton for punishment much?

I've got some stuff to do before I pass out. Hope everyone had a great weekend and be careful on those roads! I really hope that after today's storm, Mother Nature is done screwing with us. I really hate driving in the snow..

No comments: