Monday, March 09, 2009

Once again, I'm beat after a very busy weekend. I took it easy Friday night by coming home and watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall. It was a really funny movie, but I definitely saw more of Jason Segel than I think I will ever need to see! I caught up on my TV watching on Saturday and also managed to run a whole mile without stopping.. Woo hoo! Later that night, my sister, Danny and I went to the MAAC tournament. We had a really great time, but (as usual) I got roped into driving and then into going out even later than expected. It took a lot of pushing to get them both out of the bar and with the time change, I didn't get to bed till 4 am. My uncle came over to put down our dining room floor at 9 am, and shortly after that, Tre, my mom and I went to the outlets down in Harriman. I got some great deals and some of the cutest shoes I've ever seen. On the way home, my cousin called because one of her friends had tickets in a box at the TU Center for the Siena game that night and even though we were both exhausted (and Tre was still pretty hungover) we went. You just can't turn down free tickets in the box! Unfortunately, the game was a bit of a snooze fest, but we still had fun. We didn't get home until after 10, just in time for me to catch the season premiere of Keeping up with the Kardashians and head to sleep!

I need some advice: I think I mentioned how I got asked out on a date by a really nice guy, but I wasn't quite sure what to do about it. The date is actually set (just drinks) but I don't think I can go through with it and I need a really good reason to blow him off nicely, for the following reasons:
1) 3 days after meeting me, he called to tell me "he was thinking about me." (Yes, this sounds cute but it's really not.. not when you've talked to that person once).
2) He keeps referring to the place where we met like we've been together for years
3) He asked me if he could go to NYC for the St. Patty's Day Parade with me (yeah.. that one caught me off guard).
4) I've come to find out he's closer to my parent's age than mine.
Someone help me out. I think he's a really nice guy, but I don't want to lead him on and he's kind of creeping me out just a bit. So do I tell him I'm dying, gay or married? I need help quick, as I'm supposed to meet him on Wednesday and I feel like a terrible person, but if I were a terrible person, it probably wouldn't have gotten this far, know what I mean? HELP

I was concerned that my main man, Tony Dovolani, would not be on DWTS this season, since his partner Nancy O'Dell had to pull out due to injury. I don't think I'll be too thrilled with his new pairing, but I'd rather see him on the show with someone I'm not excited about, rather than not at all. I'm watching the show now and so far Gilles Marini and Cheryl Burke have stolen the show. My opinions are still out on most but I'll keep you posted.

I was very saddened to hear this little tidbit, but happy to see that the prognosis is good!

So, Vince Vaughn got engaged.. which is interesting because I wasn't even aware he was dating someone.. especially a NORMAL person.. She's a real estate agent in Canada.. Damn Canucks..

In casting news, Dakota Fanning has agreed to take on a role in the Twilight sequel, New Moon, while Ashlee Simpson-Wentz is taking on a role in the new Melrose Place remake. I wasn't as into Melrose Place, but I'll probably check it out anyway. I wonder how long it will be before the crossover show takes place!

As much as it's gotten a lot of criticism after its star first season, Heroes really is being renewed for another season (say the rumors).

My internet connection seems to be wavering and working when it wants to, so I'm gonna cut this short. I doubt I'll have time to post tomorrow, as I'm going to a Beginner's Yoga class with two of my co-workers AND hanging out with Sue and her new daughter, Karley (aka Kapuki). I still have some packing to do for tomorrow, my laundry isn't done and neither is DWTS. Happy Monday all!

No comments: