Monday, March 30, 2009

This is so not surprising.. we all know she's far from my favorite housewife, but I don't think anyone (except maybe Kelly Bensimon) deserves a death threat..

I bet the ShamWow can't clean up this mess..

Seriously.. something like this can only happen to the Orioles.. Every time I think we're close to not being the laughing stock of Major League Baseball, something like this happens.. In other O's news, Harold Baines has been elected to the Orioles Hall of Fame, while B-Rob is having some trouble with back spasms. If it's not one thing, it's another!

Apparently Jimmy Fallon wants to bring the cast of Saved by the Bell together for a reunion on his show. Click here to sign the petition to do so.

I'm not so sure how I feel about this new reality dating show for "normal people."

I caught "Chopped" on the Food Network last night and now it's another FN show that I love and it's really got to stop. I can't make, nor do I even want to eat anything that's on the shows, yet I'm competely enthralled by them.

My friend Heather turned me on to the website, Shelfari.com, for all you avid readers. You can put all the books you've read on a shelf where your friends can see them, and you can get suggestions on what to read, stuff like that. If you join, make sure you friend me! Since I finished Breaking Dawn I need something else to get into!

Today was one of those days where I wanted to eat everything in sight, and I'm pretty sure I did. Someone had given me some mini-eggs and I think they were gone by 10 am. That's not good.. I'll be eating out quite a bit this week, so the mini eggs probably weren't the best idea. Oh well.. I guess this is my "fall off the wagon" week. Hope you all enjoyed your rainy Monday.. Better luck tomorrow!

No comments: