Wednesday, March 18, 2009

As promised, St. Patty's Day pictures!!!
Here are all of us girls (minus Danny) at the Blarney Rock.
This is me and Tre at McFadden's. I don't know why she's wearing sunglasses inside, nor do I know where or how I got that shamrock headband, but I rocked it for sure. Yeah, that's me and Rob, a cop from Jersey. He and his buddies were lucky enough to meet and hang out with us. And yes kids.. he's bald. Do you expect anything less?
Oh my god, we had such a great time. I think I've mentioned plenty of times how I've had to do a lot of babysitting of my drunk friends in the last few weeks, and I really needed this time to cut loose and have a great time, which I did. I already can't wait until next year! Luckily, we were home pretty early so I got as much sleep as normal, it just wasn't quite the quality of sleep you hope for on a work night!




1 comment:

Jenny said...

Love it!!