Wednesday, March 04, 2009

On my way home from work today, I was behind a mini-van that had a TV in it. I noticed the movie the kids in the backseat were watching was Dodgeball. If you're driving a mini-van with kids in the back, I'm thinking Dodgeball might not be the best choice for their viewing pleasure.

I've been banished to my room, as my sister is watching a movie with (GASP) a boy downstairs. So, I'm watching the season premiere of America's Next Top Model, which is two hours long. That means brainiacs, that I won't be watching the Top Chef Reunion in real time, as I'd originally hoped. Speaking of not watching, I have a feeling Casey won't be either..

Now I love McNuggets, but I'm not sure I would go THIS far..

You put WHAT? In WHERE? I don't get it...

Who would steal from a Ripken!? Seriously!?

I signed up for Twitter. We are not getting along as of yet. I've only tried it at work, so maybe that just shows that they want me to... I don't know.. WORK at work and not twitter.. but whatever.

I haven't gone to Weight Watchers in a few weeks, mainly cause I thought I'd been a bad girl. I sucked it up and went today. I've decided I like mid-week weigh ins. It gives you a chance to make up for a bad weekend. I've lost 3.4 pounds since the last time I went and I've now lost 14.8 pounds. I celebrated by having enchiladas for dinner. My compliments to the Chef.. Yep.. that was me! I'll compliment myself again tomorrow when I have the leftovers for dinner. Seriously, I might not be able to make much, but what I can make, I make WELL!!!

I didn't want to see the Red Sox or Yankees play anyway...

I'm not sure if this will stop me from watching.. I should keep watching to find out if I care anymore.

I don't know if I mentioned this, but I found out last week that J told one of his buddies that he tried calling me and left me messages, but I never called him back. Um.. I'm sorry, what? Yeah, maybe on Opposite Day! I restrained myself and didn't immediately call him out on his "mistake," but it really ate at me. I don't know why I cared so much. I guess anyone that knows he and I would know better than to think that! The other day I broke down and texted him regarding that statement, but didn't hear back. I didn't expect to.. I just really wanted to have had the last word, even though I kind of already did because I left a message that he never thought was worth replying to. And we're not together anymore, why!?

Soccer is over, so I will have no more updates till the Fall. I'm sad about it, but it's kind of nice to be home in my jammies and not getting ready to play soccer. Hope your hump day was as productive as mine!

No comments: