Monday, March 16, 2009

I had a week full of babies last week, and here are some pictures to prove it: My friend Toine, his wife Kelly and their new daughter, Taylor Gracie were in town for the weekend for her christening. We got her the sun hat, and a friend of Kelly's got her the bikini. I think she's gonna rock it on the beach! This is Toine and Taylor Gracie.. Is that not the most adorable smile you've ever seen?
This is Sue and her new daughter, Karley Sofia. I admit, I've yet to hold her, but I'm getting there. It should be easy considering Toine basically thrust Taylor into my arms with no option but to hold her!
Toine is an avid reader of my blog (and I love him for it) but even if he didn't read it, I'd tell you how great it was to see he and Kelly and to get to meet Taylor Gracie! She's such a doll and I hope they visit again soon... or have room in their new house for me (and Braves-O's tickets) hee hee..
It was yet another busy weekend for me. I was feeling better on Friday, so I went to bowling and bowled pretty well. I even won a bet, so that always makes me happy! I tried to hit the hay pretty early, cause I had to get up early on Saturday morning for the bowling tournament. After a great breakfast (damn you Weight Watchers, I haven't had an omelet in MONTHS) we headed to the bowling alley to start the day. I bowled like crap, which was such a waste of my money and sometimes not even fun! We went to Meadowgreens for the dinner and the party afterwards, where I had a good time, except (as usual) I had to keep my eye on Tre and Jason. I sent Tre home early (damn jager bombs) and dragged Jason out of the bar around 2. When I got home, the door was locked and you know Tre wasn't getting up to let me in. So yes.. a break in was the only way and it was certainly the last thing I felt like doing at 2 am, but it worked! I didn't sleep all that well, but it did make for a very good night's sleep on Sunday night!
I'm charging my camera as we speak, cause I have lots of pictures to take tomorrow! Our t-shirts came in just in the nick of time, so we're all ready to go! I'm really looking forward to our annual pilgrimage to NYC for St. Patty's!
As usual, I had a whole post-it note full of stuff to blog about, but.. well.. I forgot it at work and now I'm tired. There'll be pictures a plenty this week, I promise. Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

No comments: