Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sublime (the movie, not the band)

I believe I told you that last night J. and I watched the movie, Sublime. I don’t think it was ever in theaters, but in the trailers it’s billed as this scary horror movie. Not the case. I didn’t even jump once, which says a lot. Anyway, the point of this post is that Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs was in it. For those of you who are not in the know, he was Freddie “Boom-Boom” Washington on “Welcome Back Kotter.” At one point he walked into Tom Cavanagh's hospital room and was just standing there. I desperately wanted him to say “HI THERE,” because that would have made the movie entirely worth my while, much like “mother fucking snakes on this mother fucking plane” made Snakes on a Plane watchable. Alas, it didn’t happen and I fell asleep at what I assume was the pivotal point of the movie. I do not know what happed to him or Tom Cavanagh, although I do know the ending of the movie. I guess I better ask J. when we’re both coherent, not comatose, as I believe I did last night.

No comments: