Monday, March 19, 2007

Is it Monday already?

Ok.. Friday.. The other paralegal apologized to me for being a bitch the day before and I just kind of let it go. Um.. not before getting teary. It’s not my fault! I have PMS and someone could tell me I look gorgeous and I’d probably bawl my brains out. So, I was willing to let it go. Then I went into her cubby to deliver a fax and her email was up. The email up there was between her and our office manager and it basically said “I was pretty sure she was going to call in sick today.” Um.. oh no she didn’t! ONE TIME I did that, and it wasn’t on purpose. I totally forgot about the deadline and I couldn’t get my car out of the driveway. Now I wish I had called in sick. I did end up being able to leave at 3:30 though. All that drama for no reason. Gotta love that. It took me over an hour to get home, but I got there safely and put my car in the garage for the weekend.

I’ve realized I’m a bit obsessed with the NCAA tournament. They don’t call it March Madness for nothing! I wanted to bring my brackets down to the city with me so I knew how I was doing, but my sister insisted it would make me a dork and wouldn’t let me leave the house with them. I’m ahead in my pool at work, but I had Nevada going to the Elite 8 and they’re out. I don’t know how far ahead I am than everyone else, so we’ll see what happens. It kind of ruins my week now that I have nothing to obsess about as I did all weekend. I watched nothing but basketball and movies! Yesterday was a complete waste and the perfect day to do just that. I watched Hollywoodland, which wasn’t bad. I’m not sure how I felt about the ending but it was an interesting flick. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a movie with Adrien Brody and I kind of like his “attractive, but not attractiveness.” Another movie I suggest you give a shot to!

I’m putting the pictures from Saturday on my computer tonight, so I’ll post some later on. I don’t really have time to tell all the stories right now, but I’ll try to throw a couple in during the day if I can. If not, tonight for sure. All I can say is that the weather wasn’t too cold and we had an absolute blast! I danced on the bar at McFadden’s for HOURS and my whole body is killing me. Guess I need to hit the gym again! In other news - Chris Daughtry was in concert in Troy on Saturday night and obviously, I couldn’t go. So, I’ll just post a pretty picture instead.

1 comment:

Reel Fanatic said...

I can't wait for baseball season to start again, but like you I'm also addicted to the NCAA tournament .. My bracket, though, looks pathetic, I'm afraid ... I only have 10 of 16 right, with only two of the Final Four ... May the Orioles have a great season (finally!!