Monday, March 12, 2007

My weekend started off with a bang..

Friday afternoon, Jason called to make sure I was bringing his wallet. This is how the rest of the conversation went:

K: Um no, I’m going to keep it for myself.
J: Yeah, I see right through you. You’re going to forget it so you can lure me to your house.
K: Goodbye Jason. (click)

Delusional? Just a little. So, I’ve basically had it with that situation and in response, simply handed the wallet over, not even looking him in the face. He said thank you, I said you’re welcome and that is where it ended. Considering I didn’t get any texts that night he either a) knows I’m irritated or b)gets the hint that I’m not playing the game anymore and would rather not speak to him if I have an option. Anyway, that’s how the night started. I bowled relatively well even though my ball was EXTREMELY cold from sitting in my team mate’s car all week. I had the first eight strikes in the last game. That’s a mere four strikes away from a perfect game. I knew that wasn’t going to happen as I just don’t have the nerves for it. If I was going to ever bowl one, it would have been when I was in my prime and bowling practically every day. On the ninth ball I was pretty much shaking my way to the line. I picked up my spares for the rest of the game and finished with a 267. I didn’t want to bowl 300 anyway. I mean, I wouldn’t even have hit 700 for three games and that’s just wrong!

I went home and ended up boozing it up with J., Tre, Danny and Fish. We played some old school drinking games and had a really good time. Saturday I basically spent the day clearing out the DVR. I watched America’s Next Top Model and The Black Donnelly’s. Both were stellar shows. I’m really liking the Black Donnelly’s. It’s slightly different than most shows. It’s violent and sometimes hard to follow, but still good TV. Later on I watched Denis Leary’s “No Cure for Cancer.” J. bought that over along with a Mitch Hedberg cd/dvd. I’ve heard No Cure for Cancer before, but nothing beats it with the mannerisms and facial expressions from Leary. Same goes for Lock N’ Load, which is on the same disc he bought over (I watched that on Sunday). Saturday night I let my sister take me out to dinner at Meadowgreens, then I had to wait around for friends to arrive so she wasn’t there by herself. There was a party there that night but bitches are BROKE these days so I decided to skip it. Instead I went to J’s and watched some Law & Order: SVU.. until I crashed on the couch at 9:45 (before the time change). Guess it’s a good thing I didn’t go out.

Sunday morning I had to go to my parent’s house to take a picture of me, my sister and our cousins on my dad’s side as part of a gift for my Uncle Jack’s 60th birthday. My mom is making him a photo DVD of all these old pictures she found in our cellar. It’s pretty cool and ends with an old pic of us girls, then the updated one. After that, my mother and I went to the Palace Theater for a dance competition. My mom’s friend’s daughter was competing, as were some of the kids from the studio where I now dance. Anyway, it was really entertaining for me! I really enjoyed it and I might even go to the next one. There are all different categories and types of dances, but the hip hop routine from my studio literally blew me away. You’ve never guess a pregnant white girl choreographed it! It was absolutely amazing. I wish I could have stayed for the solo numbers, but it was getting late and my mom had stuff to do. When I got home I (finally) cleaned my bedroom and bathroom. I like my things neat, but I sometimes overlook the dust way longer than I should. My parents bought over pizza and we discussed car insurance, which I feel I pay too much of! After that, I headed to J.’s and we watched this movie, The Return. Well, I watched it (most of it) while he snored next to me. What makes me mad is that I fell asleep when there were about 20 minute left so I missed the whole climactic ending. I have no idea what happened so I guess that’ll be his excuse to get me to watch it again. It was interesting. Not the worst movie I’ve ever seen, surprisingly enough.

Well, you know what happened early this morning, so I guess you’re up to date on the haps in my life! No Heroes till April 23rd, so I have big plans tonight: I’m going to watch Step Up, stuff bridal shower invitations, do laundry and try to look for a job. I told you… VERY big night!

I’ll try to be more gossip oriented tomorrow. The day just got away from me. Enjoy your Monday night.

No comments: