Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bad way to start your day

I got stuck in the elevator of my parking garage. I was on the 4th floor as usual, got in, pressed the L button and…. NOTHING. Door closed, but I went nowhere. I thought “oh.. maybe the L button isn’t working (even though it was lit up),” so I pressed 2. Again… nothing. I started to get a little nervous. I mean, what’s stopping the elevator from plunging to the ground, right? Finally, I pressed the open door button and they did open, so I took the stairs all the way down. OK GOD, I get it. I haven’t been going to the gym and need to take the stairs. Mission accomplished.

I also have a hole in my knee high. I almost always have a hole in my knee highs lately. I guess it’s because I cheap out on them as I go through them rather quickly, but come on! It was fine when I put it on, but the second I put my shoes on I felt my toe touch leather. So now I have to go through the rest of my day with my second toe (the index finger toe, if you will) basically losing any and all circulation it had. That’s always fun.

Time for me to start some work, as I’ve been here for 42 minutes and have accomplished nothing but a breakfast of a Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Muffin. It’s Wednesday. You know what to do.

No comments: