Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Blogger is being a douchebag

So.. I was attempting to post some pictures from my work Halloween party, but (as previously stated) Blogger is being a bit of douchebag so it's not working. I'll have to send the pictures to myself at work and hopefully will be able to post them in the AM.

I'm watching The Rich List. I told myself I wouldn't do it, but I did. I am so in love with it, but I really think it's only because of this crotchey old guy named Bill that is on it. The premise of the show is that strangers are paired together to finish these lists. Well, of course Bill gets paired with this obvious gay guy and the second they're paired you can tell he's not real thrilled. However, they made it through to the Rich List the first time and even made it through the second time. They've already won $25,000 and are in the Rich List again. I'm not a big game show fan but I admit, I dig it.

America's Next Top Model was a recap show which is nice for everyone involved that doesn't have DVR. Granted, they showed some "never before seen" footage, but really it was just a filler episode and it kind of pissed me off. Oh well, such is life. Because I was still watching ANTM, I missed the results show for Dancing with the Stars, but I'm hoping Monique got voted off. I didn't know who she was before she got on the show and I don't know who she is now. All I do know is that she's a girl with too much attitude for such a little career.

It's been a hellishly busy couple of days at work so I'm gonna snuggle up in my bed and fall asleep watching Top Chef. Have a good night!

No comments: