Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Jewelry Party

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that showed up to my Lia Sophia jewelry party last night. It was nice to see some people I hadn't seen in a long time, and to get to show off the house to those who had yet to see it. If anyone still wants to order that couldn't make it, just get in touch with me.

Right now I'm sitting on almost $300 worth of free stuff, along with anything under $100 as a gift for being a hostess and any four items (regardless of price) I can get for $15 each. Not a bad deal. No one booked a party, but I didn't really expect anyone to so that's ok. I have a feeling I'll have all the jewelry I need after I pick what I want anyway!

I think the funniest part of the night was that everyone kept letting this cat into the house. This is the cat that I randomly find underneath my car when I go out in the morning. He's a cute cat, and certainly not homeless if you take into account his chubbiness. However, he's not MY cat so I don't necessarily want him in my house! I think he managed to get in three or four times, but my friend Sarah (she has quite a few cats and knows how to handle them) was able to pick it up and place it outdoors every time. It was pretty entertaining and the party was a good time.

I know I still haven't recapped the weekend and I'll try to take care of that this afternoon. Now I feel like I'm hyping it up too much, but there is at least one entertaining story so I'm ok with it. Happy Election Day - get out there and vote (even if you're like me and don't have a clue what exactly you're voting for!)

No comments: