Monday, November 13, 2006

Baseball blog


The other day I inquired as to the whereabouts of my second Oriole love (only after Cal Ripken), Brady Anderson. I googled him today but could only find older stuff. I did however, find this picture that, if I recall correctly, hung on my dorm room wall for quite some time. Screw you Elle Macpherson and Heidi Klum. Brady Anderson is "The Body."

The O's acquired Jaret Wright from the Yankees for Chris Britton and some cash. I'm still not sure how I feel about it. I'm pretty sure Wright didn't always bring his "A" game last year, so hopefully after a little work with Leo Mazzone he can bring back the prowess he displayed last time the two worked together in Atlanta. I'm kind of excited about the trade, although I'm not sure the O's are sticking to the big picture. Good hitting outfielder.. bullpen.. etc. I just hope Wright is as gracious on Photo Day as Chris Britton was last year. Nice guy..

This day could not go by any slower so I'll do my best to post about the weekend a little later. I'm afraid the pictures will have to wait until later, as I didn't have time to put them on my computer yet. I hope to have time later tonight but tonight is the first night I'll be going to the gym in about seven months so really all I'm hoping is that it doesn't crash down the minute I pull into the parking lot. Ya know, kind of like church.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady Anderson is the hottest man ever. Ever.