Thursday, November 09, 2006

The final countdown

I was sitting at my desk plucking my eyebrows when I realized I had yet to post today. What have I been doing (besides plucking my brows on work time, that is)? Well, today is Lacey’s last day at work and in honor of that, I’ve decided to post a picture of her on my blog. This picture is of Lacey (middle), myself and Melissa, our old partner in crime that left the office a few months ago. It seems I’m the only one left of our original “posse” and I’m going to try not to take that too personally. Had a great lunch of tortellini alfredo at Amo’s in downtown Albany and just killed ourselves with cake. Seriously, someone make sure I’m awake in time to leave work in a few hours cause the food coma is gonna be INSANE!


I’ve decided to skip dance class tonight because I really need to spend some time packing and hopefully I’ll be able to spend some “quality time” with J. before I go. I usually go to Sue’s house before dance and we shoot the shit and have a beer, then go to dance. She has to go to a wake tonight so she’s not going to dance. As her partner in crime, I feel it’d be wrong of me to go without her. I say I’m not going to dance, but I will probably feel bad and go regardless. But if I don’t, you can bet I’ll be watching The Office at it’s regular time. Although I really shouldn’t as I have yet to watch last week’s episode. Since I wasn’t around this past weekend I didn’t have my usual chance to catch up on what I’ve DVR’d. I’ve posted a picture of John Krasinski in homage to it being Thursday and all. This is from Mean Magazine, which has quite a few pictures of John, not to mention a cover story on Tenacious D. What more could a girl ask for?

My nightly TV recaps will be posted later, if I can get around to it. I do NOT have tomorrow off so I'll be here, avoiding work by posting a blog. Life is good.

No comments: