Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Question for my minions

I love the word minions. Is it sad that the first place I remember hearing it is on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer?" Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows anything regarding the civil service exam in the State of New York. I know nothing of it, but when I was online looking for state jobs last night (because wow! Do they make decent money for not doing much and I hear the benes and retirement are fabulous) it seemed passing the civil service test was a requirement, if not THE requirement. So.. if anyone has any information, let me know.

Great news - Bravo has renewed Kathy Griffin's "My Life on the D-List" for a season containing six hour long episodes. God, I love her! I'm sure it'll be an entertaining season considering she's single again. Bravo has promised more with her, her assistant Jessica (who apparently had a recent dabbling in lesbianism, according to the comedy show I went to a few months back) and her insanely (but not purposefully) hysterical parents. I'm anxiously looking forward to that and my other guilty pleasure "The Real Housewives of Orange County." Have I mentioned how much I love Bravo? I mean seriously.. they will put anything on TV and I adore them for it!

In slightly sad news, Hilary Duff and Joel (or Benji.. whichever) Madden broke up recently. I always found their relationship slightly skeevy with the 8 year age difference, but it seemed to work. What can I say? Even at my advanced age I hold a soft spot in my heart for Hilary. I mean, it's not like my friend Lynn and I spent a saturday afternoon watching "The Lizzie McGuire Movie" or anything like that..... Not at the advanced age of 27 or so... No, that would never happen!

No comments: