Monday, November 27, 2006

In Birthday News

Today is the day that Urkel was born. Jaleel White turns 30 today. Did anyone ever really think Urkel would hit the big 3-0? I thought he'd be 13 forever!

In other news, Pam Anderson and Kid Rock EACH filed for divorce this morning... citing irreconcilable differences (the biggest cop out California law has to offer) and different dates of separation. Guess GQ should take back calling them the "Newlyweds of the Year." 4 weddings and not even four months of marital bliss? Yet another white trash couple I really thought would make it.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Habitual celeb birthday tracker that I am, I did know actually that it's Jaleel White's birthday today. I was totally going to post about that too, but now I feel like it's verboten. I feel like you stole my Urkel thunder. Damn you!