Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hump Day

I have not been as good at keeping up on the O's acquisitions, so I will direct you to Rob, who wrote a pretty good blog about it just this morning. Thanks for the help! So.. it looks like the bullpen is shaping up nicely. Left field... someone please sign a GOOD left fielder (had to throw the "good" in there because... well... sometimes the O's get confused).

I've had work to do today. Yay me. Granted one of those tasks is to find a map of New York State that has all the counties listed on it. Yep.. I went BACK to college for this. Because of my lack of motivation, I'm heading out early to go shopping with my mother. I figured it's better to leave early than not show up at all, am I right? I have a "doctor's appointment." This way, if and when I do get sick (as the flu is going around) it won't look quite as sketchy. Oh yes.. I thought this through like you wouldn't believe.

Shit.. I forgot I was posting.. lol.. Not because I was working.. just answering emails. So I'm a slacker, sue me. Over the weekend J. and I decided we were going to cook more, and eat out less. Ok.. well, he's going to cook more and I'm going to watch and try to absorb by osmosis. So, last night I made some potato soup (before you get excited, it was from a mix) and he made lemon pepper chicken. I admit, I didn't realize it would be so easy and taste so good, so I guess the next time I go to the store I should buy some chicken because we have plenty of spices to use on it, thanks to Tre. We didn't do much else but watch the Charlie Brown Christmas Special and Law & Order. Sometimes it's pathetic how boring we are. But it's the middle of the week so I don't know what you expect!

I should finish some stuff up before I leave for the day but I hope you all have a wonderful hump day and tomorrow we'll be closer to the end of the week... YAY!

No comments: