Thursday, November 02, 2006

I'm trying to grow up

I tried cream cheese today. I actually ate a whole bagel with cream cheese on it. Granted, it wasn’t loaded on like they do at Bagel Tyme. I was just spread on like butter, but it wasn’t terribly bad. I just figured that I eat dips that have cream cheese in it so I probably would like it. Great, another food filled with fat for me to love.

Today is J’s 27th birthday so Happy Birthday to him! In honor of that day we’re going to see Lewis Black at the Palace Theater on Saturday night. Then, I got a hotel room at the Hampton Inn downtown so we could go out and get hammered together. He works Sundays so Saturday nights are out and most of the time one of us has to drive, so we have yet to do the obligatory “oh god, is this person a good drunk” thing. Yep, it’s time. I guess a few of his friends will be meeting us out afterwards which should be interesting as one I’m already not a fan of on reputation alone, and I’ve really never hung out with his friends for any extended amount of time. I see a vodka night in my future. Don’t get me wrong, I’m looking forward to it, but I’m also a little curious to see how it’s going to go because I have a feeling the girl that’s going is gonna like me about as much as I think I’ll like her. I don’t want to not like her, I really don’t. I just have a gut feeling.

I found out today that no one in the United States shares my name (considering my last name wouldn’t that be insanely creepy?) and my name is the 689th most popular. If you want to find out about your name, take a trip here.

No comments: