Thursday, January 01, 2009

If New Year's Eve is any indication of how 2009 is going to be, I see a lot of fun in my future! Probably one of the best and fun New Year's I've had in a very long time. Thanks to Nikki for putting it all together and for including me in it. It was well worth it!!!I think I might like shrimp. Seriously! I'm getting adventurous in my old age.

Thank God Jen has long arms. She took LOTS of pictures like this.. I could have never done it and actually had people in the pictures. This is Me, Fish and Jen on the dance floor.

All the women at our table. Everyone looked great and had a blast!


Nikki, Eddie and Tre would rather sing to Celine Dion, than slow dance to her music. This is me, having a Roz's Danceworks flashback. Mom thinks she still has my hat like this in the attic. She might be right.

Hope everyone had as great a New Year's Eve as I did!

No comments: