Sunday, January 11, 2009

OOOHHH.. Gerard Butler.. Yummy.. He's introducing In Bruges, which Chris and I were just discussing. I want to see it, he says it doesn't look funny. I think it's on my Netflix list, but what isn't on my netflix list?

Elizabeth Banks and Seth Rogen, teaming up again! Seth takes a shot at Mickey Rourke, who they don't show. Screenplay nominees are for Slumdog Millionaire, Frost/Nixon, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Doubt and The Reader. The Globe goes to Slumdog Millionaire. I am really looking forward to seeing that movie. It ould really score an upset win tonight for Best Picture.

Amy Poehler and Patrick Dempsey: Amy doesn't look bad for having a baby not so long ago! Best Actor in a TV Series, musical or comedy: Alec Baldwin (30 Rock), Steve Carell (The Office), Kevin Connolly (Entourage), David Duchovny (Californication) and Tony Shalhoub (Monk). Alec Baldwin is the winner, but I really would have liked to see Kevin Connolly win. Not Tony Shalhoub. I just don't find him funny for some reason. J LOVES Monk and the show just makes me cringe. Alec shows his age by stating he used to bring Rumer Willis juice boxes on movie sets, which I think creeped a few people out cause I don't think he got quite the response he was hoping for.

No comments: