Sunday, January 11, 2009

Yay.. eye candy Jake Gyllenhaal, here to introduce The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. God, I realy loathe Brad Pitt with a mustache. It does nothing for him whatsoever.

Jessica Lange and Drew Barrymore. WOW.. seriously.. that dress on Drew is amazing.. SOMEONE has been working out! Nominees for Best Miniseries or TV movie: A Raisin in the Sun (ABC).. OH god.. now Diddy thinks he's an actor.. shoot me. Bernard and Doris (HBO), Cranford (PBS.. no wonder I'd never heard of it), John Adams (HBO) and Recount (HBO). And the Golden Glboe goes to John Adams. HBO does it again! Tom Hanks and some guy I thought was Steven Spielberg (apparently his name is Gary) accept the award as executive producers. Well, at least Tom Hanks did.

Demi Moore. Seriously.. how old is she? That's sickening! She give some advice to her daughter, and then gives the nominees for Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture: Tom Cruise (Tropic Thunder), Robert Downey Jr (Tropic Thunder), Ralph Fiennes (The Duchess), Philip Seymour Hoffman (Doubt) and Heath Ledger (The Dark Knight). Seriously.. how much does it suck to be the guys nominated against him. I mean.. OF COURSE Heath Ledger was going to win! I'm not saying he didn't deserve it, but it's like going into a gunfight with a Swiss Army Knife. I did enjoy the little scene they showed from The Dark Knight prior to Christopher Nolan accepting the award for him. It was a great performance and I'm glad he won, although it's a shame he's not there to appreciate it.

No comments: