Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm a big fan of closure, which is why this J not calling me back thing, really irks me. I mean.. I left a nice message.. (seriously.. it was nice.. and this is not me being sarcastic and saying it was nice.. it really was nice.. and breezy.. very nonchalant) ASKED him to call me back.. and nothing. Granted, in the message I believe I did say I was "done," but I didn't necessarily say what I was done with. I think part of it is that I don't want to be the girl that broke up with her boyfriend via voice mail, which kind of equates to Berger breaking up with Carrie via Post-It on Sex and the City. Regardless, what I'm trying to say is that as much as I want to call and get that necessary closure, I refuse to do so. After all, if I give him the chance to talk he might want his Wii Fit back and THAT is not an option... What can I say? I have priorities... ;)

No comments: