Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Thanks to Shannon, I am no longer a hot mess. At least my hair isn't and that is a step in the right direction.

I'm gonna suck it up and try Weight Watchers (again) next week. That means, guess who's eating their face off this week!? I started with a Quizno's chicken carbonara sub and I can only imagine where it will end. I'm supposed to have jury duty next week, but since there's a big trial going on this week, my hopes will surely be dashed (I mean that.. I REALLY wan jury duty)!

Is it really true!? Will this be the year Lindsey Lohan realizes A "Oh yeah.. I don't like chicks in that way" or B "If I do date chicks, I'm gonna make sure they're hot!" Only time will tell.

As I'm sure everyone knows, John Travolta and Kelly Preston's son Jett died on New Year's Day while on vacation with his family in the Bahamas. There's been lots of speculation about the true cause of his death and even whether the family's belief in Scientology has something to do with him not taking correct meds for his seizure disorder. Regardless, someone's child is dead and that's a terribly unfortunate thing. Hopefully people will respect their privacy, at least for a little while!

I wish this were true, but to be honest, I really don't believe it..

My two least favorite DWTS dancers are engaged... Ok.. maybe not my 2 least favorite. I definitely hate Derek Hough more..

For once (besides when Peyton hosts), I'm actually looking forward to Saturday Night Live this weekend. Neil Patrick Harris is hosting and Taylor Swift is the musical guest.

In baby news, Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are the proud parents of another baby girl, while Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell welcomed twin girls.

So yeah.. we talked about me going to the gyno yesterday and I have to pose a question that might be slightly embarassing.. for me: Does anyone else's doctor give rectals during their annual? I've done some research (asked my friends) and it seems like I'm the only one who gets doubly violated once a year! However, I prefer to think of it as my doctor being overly thorough. It's all in how you sell it, right?

And on THAT note, I'm gonna call it a night.. I just can't concentrate on 90210 and type at the same time! Well, that and I would like to start praying the storm won't come. However, if it does (as Al Roker assures me it will) I might not bother making the trip in to work. That's what floating holidays are for, right?

No comments: