Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sometimes it really is the little things that can make your day. Granted, this is a big thing to me, but pretty minuscule to most. Regardless, it made me happy and hopefully it works out. I won't want to jump the gun or anything, but it'd be nice if I could get that Markakis jersey and not wonder if he'll be with the team.. um.. next week! I can't say the same for Brian Roberts :(.

I was having a good hair night last night, so I decided to go out.. To Meadowgreens.. For Coyote Ugly night. Next time I say I'm going to do that, please don't let me. I am obviously getting old because I didn't know the majority of the people there and I have a pretty good feeling I could have babysat for most of them. Also, I don't pretend to be stick thin and gorgeous, but I know I could tear it up on top of a bar (and will do so on St. Patrick's Day). However, I would never do it there.. where I know a lot of people who are more than happy to criticize my every move. I wish some of the girls that got on the bar had the same thought process. Let me just say, they don't call it coyote ugly night for nothing.. I've seen some scary stuff on that bar, that's all I can say!

She was kind of boring, so I can't say I'm surprised Deshawn Snow got the boot from the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Definitely way too normal for a Bravo reality show!

Yet he still made his flight.. Gotta love Hollywood and America!

It's no surprise, but The Office and 30 Rock both received early pickups and Heroes (believe it or not) might not be far behind.

My weekend of having nothing to do as usual wasn't as.. relaxing as I'd anticipated. But I did get on the treadmill today so that's a step in the right direction. I even ran.. a little! Baby steps people.. baby steps! Hope you enjoyed your weekend and I'll check back in soon!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

OMG - I just realized that your blog wasn't on my google reader!! Damn! I'm going to have to add it now and catch up on all your posts :)