Sunday, January 11, 2009

Renee Zellweger.. Oh lord.. I don't know who does her hair.. maybe the same person who did Drew Barrymore's.. I wonder who did her dress, cause I know she wears the same designer a lot (and I think it's Carolina Herrera but don't quote me on that). Regardless, I'm not a fan... of any of it. She's there to introduce The Reader.

Megan Fox and Terrance Howard. Megan Fox was on the red carpet talking about how self-conscious she is. Suck it Megan. The nominees for Actor in a mini-series/movie are Ralph Fiennes (Bernard and Doris), Paul Giamatti (John Adams), Keifer Sutherland (24: Redemption), Tom Wilkinson (Recount) and Kevin Spacey (Recount). The winner is Paul Giamatti for John Adams. I just like him so much. He's so.. spacey and not cute so his talent shines through. I wish that would happen for a woman!

Next up are Glenn Close (in a pantsuit) and Laurence Fishburne: Nominees for Best TV Series, comedy or musical are 30 Rock, Californication, Entourage, The Office and Weeds. And the winner is: 30 Rock.. yet another big surprise. I like the show a lot, but I was kind of hoping for an upset win for Entourage... Again, cause I just got done watching the whole season this past week. Apparently Tina Fey and Tracy Morgan agreed that Tracy would speak for the show if Barack Obama won and he also states "deal with it Cate Blanchett." I don't know if she responded to that request. Tracy has a nickname for everyone, including Lorney Mike AKA Lorne Michaels.

No comments: