Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pierce Brosnan gets to come out all by his lonesome to introduce Mamma Mia. God I hope he doesn't sing.

Ugh.. Diddy and Kate Beckinsale.. Yeah.. she's gorgeous and we hate her. Beautiful in white. I wonder if he'll let her speak. They're there to announce the nominations for Best Original Score: Benjamin Button, Changeling, Defiance, Slumdog Millionaire and Frost/Nixon, with the award going to Slumdog Millionaire, which Diddy allowed Kate to anounce. He's good like that. Always thinking of others ;).

Jane Krakowski and David Duchovny. Apparently David's son wants him to come home happy, but Daddy lost. Who cares.. Best Actress for TV Comedy: Christina Applegate (Samantha Who?), America Ferrera (Ugly Betty), Tina Fey (30 Rock), Debra Messing (The Starter Wife) and Mary-Louise Parker (Weeds). I wonder who'll get it... I was kidding.. Of course the winner is Tina Fey and no one was happier to announce it than Jane Krakowski, her co-star. Not pleased with Tina's dress though and for some reason she just hasn't looked happy to be there tonight. I hope that's not the case! Oh wait.. she's being funny talking about the HFPA action figures she had as a kid and the internet people who don't like her, and has told her haters to suck it! Yep.. that bad mood thing was just a fluke or me looking into it too much.

OK.. we're coming up to the Cecil B. DeMille award winner, Steven Spielberg. I'm getting kind of tired and have some things to do so I'm afraid I'm going to have to call it a night. Well, that and I really want to see who Bret Michaels kicks off the Rock of Love Bus. I know... I have a reality TV problem.

Hope you all enjoyed my live blogging and if you didn't... well to quote Tina Fey "you can suck it."

No comments: