Sunday, January 11, 2009

Don Cheadle.. Sporting the bald look and introducing "Burn After Reading," which I'm still pissed I haven't seen. I know it didn't get great reviews, but I am still really interested! BTW - The Coen Brothers have never hired Don Cheadle and he's only SLIGHTLY bitter..

Eva Mendes is up next.. She looks beautiful in white, but holy bow on that dress. The necklace is a nice touch though. She's here to introduce the HFPA, Jorge something or another. Yeah.. he's Latin of some sort and very glad to be there. Doesn't want to give a boring speech, so he welcomes everyone and requests everyone have a good time. Good job Jorge!

Hayden Panettiere and Zac Efron: Why does she always wear a dress that looks 8 sizes too big for her. The nominees are Michael C. Hall (Dexter), Jon Hamm (Mad Men and my pick), Hugh Laurie (House), Jonathan Rhys-Meyers (The Tudors) and Gabriel Byrne (In Treatment). The award goes to Gabriel Byrne... WHAT? He couldn't even show up to accept the award. I hate it when they do that.

Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto from the new Star Trek. Sylar is kind of sexier every time I see him. I feel dirty about that. Nominees for Best TV Actress, Drama are: Sally Field (Brothers and Sisters), Sally's looking a little old tonight... January Jones (Mad Men), Anna Paquin (True Blood and my pick!), Kyra Sedgwick (The Closer), Mariska Hargitay (SVU)... She's not there! WTF? YAY!!! Anna Paquin won! That's so cool!!! I just finished watching the show this past week so it's fresh in my mind and so exciting! Well.. at least I got someone to win. I think that's quite a coup for a show no one thought would last a full season.

OH DREW BARRYMORE... What is that hair? It's like.. boozy Dynasty wife or something, circal 1988. NOT attractive.

No comments: