Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We really do live in a sick, sick world.

First day of Weight Watchers: Didn't go so bad to be honest. I was hungry, but you can't go from eating everything in sight to.. well.. nothing. :) I meant to start working out today, but I ended up working late and that kind of made me lose all momentum. I guess it's one step at a time.. This week I start eating better.. NEXT week I work out.. Baby steps..

We had our quarterly staff meeting at work today. From what I heard, it's basically a bitchfest and could quite possibly turn into a clusterfuck of epic proportions. I have to admit, I was a little disappointed. No one threw blame on anyone in particular and most of the meeting revolved around bitching about how disgusting the ladies room is, which cracks me up because if everyone just cleaned up after themselves, it wouldn't be so gross. It's not even that it IS that gross, there's just some weird things that go on in there. For example, one day last week I walked into the bathroom and one of the stalls was closed with toilet paper over the door. I asked one of the girls if that was some sort of freaky office sex code or if someone just missed flushing day in kindergarten. I'm thinking it was flushing day. Seriously.. learn how to use a plunger if it's that bad or flush until it's gone, I don't know what else to tell you.

Well I guess this explains why she wasn't at the Golden Globes!

This really makes me sad. He and Peyton were such a great pair and I can only hope that when his replacement Jim Caldwell (his Associate Head Coach) takes over his position, he realizes what big shoes he has to fill. Best of luck in the future Coach!

The Orioles have signed their first Japanese player in the form of Koji Uehara, a right handed pitcher. He's a veteran in Japan, and will help to solidify the iffy O's rotation. There are also rumors going around that Chris Ray and catcher Greg Zaun will sign one year deals. I like the idea of Zaun being around, even if it's just to have someone there in case bad things happen to the rookie.

My computer is being a bitch so I have to cut this short. Soccer game tomorrow night and still no goalie. It's going to be an UGLY session! Hump 'em if you got 'em and I promise to live vicariously through you.

No comments: