Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Gossip on the quick...

It’s been confirmed that Naomi Watts is pregnant with Liev Schreiber’s baby. Everyone assumed it after seeing her dress at the Oscars (which personally, I thought was pretty), but now we know it is to be true so best of luck to both of them. Speaking of the Aussies, Nicole Kidman has agreed to do a cameo on Nip/Tuck. Seems she begged creator Ryan Murphy to write a part for her and he agreed.

Paris Hilton (brain surgeon that she is) forgot to turn her car lights on because she was in a very well lit parking garage and got pulled over for it. When the cops checked her out they found out she has a suspended license from her September DUI arrest, and subsequently impounded her Bentley. Am I the only one that thinks “couldn’t happen to a nicer person?” Guess she needs to go to DMV and figure that situation out!

Big Pussy has dropped out of Dancing with the Stars. Vincent Pastore was unaware of the physical demands the show would have on his body, and has decided to drop out to give someone more worthy a chance. You have to give the guy a little bit of a break. I mean, he’s 60 years old and not in the best physical condition. However, I would be interested to see how the workouts the show places upon him would have affected his body. I bet the pounds would have dropped off like never before. I wonder who’ll take his place. If they want another Soprano alum, maybe Drea De Matteo could do it. I don’t think she’s been real busy since Joey and she’d look great in the costumes! Just a thought…

Not much else to tell. Heading to the movies tonight to see The Messengers with J. I owe him this, as he went to see the burlesque show a few weeks ago with me. This was my bribe and it’s time to pay up.

Finally, the O’s open up their Spring Training schedule with a game against the Florida Marlins tomorrow afternoon. The O’s have done pretty well in Spring Training the last few years, so I kind of hope they bit the big one this year. It’s one of those shitty rehearsal = great show type of deals. I mean.. it’s worked the other way around for the last few years, let’s just try something else. Have a great night!

No comments: