Tuesday, February 06, 2007

What a night!

If you haven’t gotten into Heroes yet, you must do so. Last night was an awesome episode, as was last week (I finally watched it before last night’s episode). I’m disappointed that my sister couldn’t get into it, because I want to talk about it with someone! Things are coming out that I never expected and I heard there’ll be one hell of a cliff hanger to end the first season. Believe it or not, I don’t get into shows so much that it irks me to miss an episode. It pained me to have to wait a week to watch this show. That says something.

Speaking of great TV, Jennifer Esposito will join the cast of Rescue Me for the season premiere. She will play a volunteer firefighter that has a history with Tommy Gavin, and may also turn into a love interest for the season. If I remember correctly, Tommy was basically facing a fiery death with Sheila (who I’m pretty sure got out of the burning beach house before he did) at the end of last season. Does this mean Sheila went back in to get him and died? I hope not, because a Sheila/Jennifer Esposito catfight would be an incredible bit of television, don’t you agree? That bitch is crazy (in a good way of course)! What I’m saying is, it looks like Tommy will still be alive and kicking next season, although with this show you can be dead and still remain a pretty central character.

If you love The Office as much as I do (what was I saying about not really getting into TV shows?), check out this link. It’s a 10 minute video clip of the greatest scenes from the show. It was a little lengthy, but had some really great moments on it. I don’t think I watched the show that much in the first season so it looks like I better bust out my Season One DVD and refresh my memory!

Could it be true? Are the 80’s really back? God, I hope so!

Former O’s pitcher Steve Barber died on Sunday from complications of pneumonia at the age of 67. Barber was the Orioles first 20 game winner and was named to two All-Star teams during his time there. He was also a member of the O’s Hall of Fame.

I lost 2 more pounds, but I think mom is still ahead of me which I’ll never understand. I’m at the gym at least four days a week, sweating my ass off. Speaking of which, my cousin wants me to go to this Afro Latin Dance class with her. They offer it at my gym, but only on Mondays at 5 pm. They offer it at her gym Saturday mornings at 8 and Thursday nights at 6:30 and it’ll cost me $10. I don’t know if I want to spend $10 on it right now, is that sad? Plus, there’s usually a cute boy in my bed on Saturday mornings and I’m not sure I want to get out of a nice, warm bed that early! Anyway, I’ll let you know what I decide. I will do it eventually. If I can find someone to go with me, I might try it on the 22nd. I don’t have dance class that night so I can more than likely make it to the class at 6:30. To celebrate our weight losses, mom and I housed a Four Brothers pizza. It was insanely good and also insanely expensive! $18.50 for a large pepperoni and extra cheese pizza. That seems a little much to me, but I didn’t pay for it. Just ate the shit out of it. It was like heaven.. Then I watched Heroes and The Hills before I hit the hay. That’s a lot of H’s! Anyway, time to work… hopefully more to come later.

No comments: