Friday, February 16, 2007

Sometimes you just need a change of pace...

I decided I need a new call tone for my phone. You know, the one people hear instead of a ring? Right now I have Daughtry - It’s Not Over. J. hates it and it’s not a very good rendition so most people can't even tell what it is. Anyway, I went onto the Sprint website and here are some of my choices. Let me know what you think:

“If You Were Gay” from the musical Avenue Q (if you see one Broadway show in your life, let it be this. It’s hysterical!);
“Brass Monkey” - The Beastie Boys;
“If I Had $1,000,000” - Barenaked Ladies;
“No Diggity” - Blackstreet;
“The Distance” - Cake;
"Sexyback" - Justin Timberlake
“Sunglasses at Night” - Corey Hart.

Nothing from Counting Crows, Huey Lewis or Live floated my boat and they don’t make it all that easy for you to search, so I got bored kind of quick. I started looking for a new phone instead. I can get a $75 rebate as I’ve had my phone for over a year, but that’s really not much with the current price of phones.

Anyway, I got some work (finally) so I should make an effort for the short time I’m still here. Happy President’s Day!!!

1 comment:

Rob said...

If it's not too late, I vote for "If I had a million dollars" or "The Distance"