Thursday, February 22, 2007

Now tell me who the baby daddy is!

We thought it would be tomorrow, but just this afternoon the Judge in the Anna Nicole Smith case rendered his verdict: He gave custody of Anna’s body to Dannielynn’s guardian ad litem (her guardian as appointed by the Court) and he will determine where her body is to be buried. The Judge suggested she be buried with her son, Daniel, however the guardian is supposed to work with all three parties to determine the burial. If that’s the case, why was there even this drawn out court case? No clue! I’ll bet she’s buried with her son, as that’s how it seemed she wanted it. I’m a little surprised that Howard K. Stern seems to have won this battle, but once the paternity issue comes to light, I have a feeling Larry Birkhead will win the war. If you want up to date information on everything Anna Nicole (and I mean everything) go to TMZ.com as they are insanely thorough and quick!

Not that I need an excuse to post a picture, but spring training has started and my boy is feeling 100%. Granted, he looks like he’s come off a good bender (or plays for the Yankees) but I still adore everything about him. He may not be bald, but I do dig the stubble. Seems the O’s are going to capitalize on the speed they have (mainly in B-Rob and Corey Patterson) and try to steal away some bases this season. It might be another fourth place finish for us this year, but I think we’ll give more teams a run for their money than they think we will (thanks to Orioles.com for the picture).

It’s sleeting. I really loathe bad weather. It ruins everything. At least my car is parked in a garage so I won’t have to wipe it off or anything! Anyway, my sister was planning on coming out up in Albany tonight (she’s on school break) but has since decided she would rather go to the Moosehead. I haven’t been there since I started Weight Watchers and I would like to go, but I was really looking forward to my mellow night at home. I know she won’t let me have it, but it sounded good at the time. I guess it’ll have to wait until Saturday night. Tre and J. are away, which really sucks for me, mainly because I hate sleeping in our house by myself. I hear every single noise and I’m usually positive that it’s in my room or coming into the house. It doesn’t help when J. tells me stories of weird things that have happened to him in our house. One time I was in the bathroom getting ready for bed and he felt the bed go down as if I’d gotten in. When I did get in, he asked me if that was the first time or if I had gotten up to go to the bathroom or something. Nope.. first time. I asked him why and (smartly) he said “nevermind.” He finally told me a few weeks ago. He then told me of a few weird incidents in his house, which led me to tell him of one I had in his house. One morning he left and I asked him to put the dog in the cage before he left. An hour or so later I swore I heard the dog’s footsteps behind me (I was laying in bed, facing the wall) so I turned around and was about to say “God damnit, you said you’d put the dog in the cage,” but no one was there. Shit like that freaks me out.

Anyway, it’s getting close to quitting time (yay) so I’m going to fake some work.. Ok, not true. I’m quite busy so I should be doing some, I’ve just lost my motivation for the day. I’ll let you in on what kind of night I had when I get in (early) tomorrow. I kind of like my early in - early out Fridays. Not sure if anyone else does, but such is life! Have a great Thursday and be sure to tune in to The Office and Grey’s Anatomy!

No comments: